What I expect for my students:
1. Students will arrive on time with all necessary materials including homework assignments.
2. Students will listen and follow directions.
3. Students will stay in their seats and stay on task.
4. Students will respect other students and staff as well as their property.
5. Students will keep their hands and feet to themselves at all times.
6. Students will respond appropriately to other students and staff.
7. Students will take responsibility for their actions.
1. The first time something happens there will be a verbal warning.
2. The second time it happens the student will sign our class behavior book.
3. If the student has to sign our class behavior book twice in one day, a green behavior note goes home to parents describing what went wrong and why it will note happen again. Students are expected to bring the note in the next day signed by parents.
4. If inappropriately behavior continues, a detention will be given.
1. If student uses profanity, inappropriate gestures or touching.
2. If student has physical contact with another student (hitting, biting, pushing).
3. If student continually disrupts class (excessive talking, out of seat, not on task).
4. If student continually does not turn in homework assignments.